1. My favorite music is hiphop, r&b and rap. My first introduction to rap-music was Eminem's " The Slim Shady LP" at a age of 9 years old. I started listening to Mobb Deep, Wu-tang Clan and you name it. That's quite hard rap for a girl like me and at that age... I also had a poster above my bed of Eminem. He was the most handsome guy I had ever seen (????).
2. I talk all the time and very fast. I am curious and engaged about every person I meet and I feel like I can learn something from everyone I have a longer conversation with.
3. I eat whenever and whatever I want to. I can start making dinner very late and eat leftovers again as breakfast in the morning. I don't care at all. I also eat chocolate almost every day. Like my mom say: We only live once, EAT!!!! Food is life.
4. I love documenatries, probably because I'm noisey as hell. The best documentaries are the ones about crime and justice. It just fascinates me alot.
5. I have been dancing all types of dance for many many years, but now I only dance in my living room and out partying. Milly rock!
6. Michael Jackson and Beyonce are my favorite artists of all time. They are so much more than beautiful voices.
7. My favorite drink is rum and coke. Actually it is Mojito but it is too many places that make bad Mojitos so I barely drink it. The struggle.
8. I can play cards for hours, I mean like 8 hours straight or make it 12. I love "american" for those who know what that is. I also love monopoly and all types of board games.
9. My favorite thing about myself is my humor!
10. I cry easily, it could be a nice song, a beautiful book,animals, a movie, the news, or old couple holding hands on the street (cry emoji).